Why it is important to take care of a tree
1. Every tree works as its own ecosystem; birds, insects and at times other interacting vegetables. When a tree is cut down, other living beings who lived in it disappear.
2. The leaves on trees retain floating dust particles, saving us from inhaling them.
3. Trees fix atmospheric CO2 and change it into oxygen.
4. Trees release water vapour which refreshes the air, providing moisture.
5. Trees prevent erosion and the wear and tear of soil, "holding" the soil particles with their roots.
6. The large masses of leaves cushion traffic, city and industrial noise.
+ Trees in Buenos Aires +
We plant trees together with neighbours, the 12 Commune and specialized NGOs.
You can mail us at email@example.com
El riego es fundamental para los árboles jóvenes, sobre todo en verano.
Aún luego del primer año en tierra, en época de sequía, es necesario regarlos.
Watering is fundamental for young trees particularly in the summer.
And even after their first year they need to be watered during droughts.
ADVICE FOR THE FIRST YEAR OF LIFE OF A TREE
Three buckets of water altogether will make the roots grow deeper.
Water again when the earth is dry.
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Thanks +